Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Specter!

Hey guys it’s been awhile since I last posted something up on the blog, needless to say I have been busy working on a few projects. Today I can finally unveil a piece of work that I collaboratively made with another artist, Steve May. The piece was an interesting challenge to integrate two separate styles that are to be displayed on the same plain as each other. The piece will be displayed at the Armadacon in Plymouth and will be up for auction with the proceeds going towards a charity.
I am also currently working on a 4 page narrative with a story that ties in with my family history specifically in WWII and doing a comic anthology with a local group based in the South West region too, so exciting little things happening that may turn into something later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment