Tuesday 2 October 2012

Have you seen the muffin man?


Thought I shake up the daily sketch routine this time, with a sequential piece. I got pretty cheesed off (yes I am allowed to say that) with some people yesterday so I decided to vent said frustration in a creative manner. Again I have called upon the great 'Space Hamster' to aide this cause and the age old nursery rhyme of 'The Muffin Man'. Now I have to apologize for misspelling Drury in this strip but I hope it is still clear enough that it ties in with the 'Muffin Man'.

I had a lot of fun putting this little piece together and has made me think that I ought to do more sequential imagery than just 'pin-up' illustrations so that I may continue to get better at telling narratives sequential which is essentially what I want to do rather than just do one off drawings.





No comments:

Post a Comment