Thursday 18 September 2014

DevCon News

This Saturday I'll be up in Plymouth for DevCon, with a Doctor Who theme going on. Which also features Colin Baker (the sixth Doctor) along with Sophie Aldred (Ace) from the old Doctor Who that I grew up watching.

Of course there will be other stuff going on to besides Dr. Who too. I will be releasing issue one of "A Shadow of Steel!", my self published comic title that I started last year with issue zero. It is a bit dark where I am now so can't take any photo's of my comic right now, but I can show you this awesome limited edition print that is exclusive to DevCon...

It'll be A3 in size and at about £5 per print, and you can get your hands on one at DevCon in Plymouth this Saturday.

If you want to find out more about this convention  click here to go to their facebook page.

I will post up some photo's of my comic tomorrow when there is light.



No comments:

Post a Comment