Friday 7 September 2012

The Forgotten Corner...

Hey folks, it's been awhile, I have been looking for prospecting jobs and sorting out my life. I finally got a chance to do a piece of Illustration.
Also some friends of mine from Uni have formed a collective so we can help each other find work as illustrators and to be encouraging to one another in creating some beautiful imagery.
We agreed on calling ourselves 'The Forgotten Corner' affectionately named after our work space at the studio. Our first brief was to create images relating to the name of our collective, whether it be vague or as literate to it. 
Here is my contribution to the brief, which materialized into a small insight into my subconscious thoughts and my imaginings, so it’s quite a personal piece to me at least. 

Please do visit the other members of the collectives sites: OndrejBenjNickTomChrisTim and Chris Courage (sorry don't know his site) Stay smooth guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment